|July 6, 1775|
This writer's regular readers and followers also know that this writer advocates using Natural Law, the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence as guides and a road map as to how we take back our country and restore the Constitution, the Rule of Law, Natural Law and our Bill of Rights.
To move us towards consensus, this writer suggests we use the Founder's July 6,1775 Declaration of Causes as a template to set to writing our grievances which our government has failed to hear and/or redress.
- Declaration Of Causes[July 6,1775] http://ln.is/historycentral.com/5hVFY
- Declaration of Causes - History http://t.co/6FCqYmQzBZ
It is this writer's suggestion that each of us prepare our own list of grievances and later meet to create one consensus document to present to the government.
While this writer is not an organizer of the May 16, 2014 event, this writer suggests that this might be a good event at which to create such a current Declaration of Causes. Perhaps the time frame for demand for compliance with said document should be dependent upon the initial turn out for said event. If Critical Mass (The number of persons required to caused government to concede "resistance is futile") is present, required compliance could be accelerated. If less than critical mass presents itself, perhaps then we should extend compliance to 1 year and reassemble at that time, as necessary.
- Operation American Spring May 16, 2014 Washington, DC: We Overwhelm the corruption http://www.operationamericanspring.org
This writer seeks no leadership role, rather as with Thomas Paine, this writer seeks only to help the American people to find their own way using their own Common Sense.
Finally, since disagreement is greatest in proposing solutions to WE THE PEOPLE's grievances, this writer provides his fellow citizens with very rudimentary outline of what he believes to be the best solutions: In no particular order:
- Force the transparency and accountability the Founding Fathers intended
- Restore the Rule of Law - 1 set of Laws equally applied to all citizens regardless of wealth, position or status
- End Congressional Insider Trading
- Term Limits via Job Description
- All Campaigns Publicly Finances. While in office and for 5 years following, Government officials and bureaucrats can only take their salaries.Any other payments and/or consideration to elected officials to be considered felony bribes and Treason with the harshest penalties.
- Audit and End the Privately owned Federal Reserve Bank
- End Fiat Money - Get Dollar again backed by specie.
- Charge Fair Market Value for Fractional Reserve Banking Licenses
- Recover monies and cancel debt from bankers only made possible by massive criminal conspiracy
- Void all Amendments except 1 - 13, and portions of 15th & 19th Amendments which gave blacks and women respectively the right to vote.
- Judicial TAR(Transparency, Accountability and Reform) Proposed Election 2012 caucus resolutions 4 judicial reform 1of2 http://t.co/izTPEUT82n Proposed Election 2012 caucus resolutions 4 judicial reform 2of2 http://t.co/hVhjR4kLSo
- Fiscal TAR As proposed in this article and/or by requirment that check book ledgers be posted on the internet in a downloadable, fully functioning spreadsheet in a manner understandable by a high school graduate.
- Trials for Treason
- EDUCATION Return control of local education to the local level. Keep standardized test in the 3 R's only. Require all High School Seniors to take and complete a 1 year course on Natural Law, Constitution, Rule of Law, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence as requirement to graduate. Lower grades to get age appropriate instruction through out their education.
You can find other ideas this writer has proposed previously here:
- If I was running for President http://t.co/Hr5Ze4rwQt
Those were my thoughts.
Thank you, my fellow citizens, for taking your valuable time to read and reflect upon what is written here.
If what is written here rings true to you, perhaps you should contact your local elected officials and let them know. If you are afraid of repercussions, snail mail it anonymously and ask them to respond in the local paper or their own monthly/quarterly internet newsletter. Even if this article refers to something outside you geographic area, it still likely applies to your location. Remember all those taxpayer training junkets we taxpayers send the bureaucrats on? They all learn the same “livestock management” techniques to use on WE THE PEOPLE.
And that leaves WE THE PEOPLE with this conundrum: While our #Government works full time with compensation and funded with our money for the cause of #Tyranny; WE THE PEOPLE are forced to work part time without compensation for the cause of #liberty with what is left over of our time, money and energy.
Finally, this article is written with the same intentions as Thomas Paine http://ushistory.org/paine. I seek no leadership role. I seek only to help the American People find their own way using their own “Common Sense” http://amzn.to/kbRuar
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
The Cynical Patriot
Don Mashak Google Plus http://goo.gl/1AUrE
WE THE PEOPLE TAR #WETHEPEOPLETAR
End the Fed(eral Reserve Bank System) #ETF
National http://bit.ly/ta3Rju Minneapolis http://bit.ly/tjZJKF
Bring Home the Politicians #BHTP
Lawless America #LawlessAmerica
Term Limits #TermLimit
Justice in Minnesota #JIM
Critical Thinking Notice - This author advises you as no politician would dare. Exercise Critical Thinking (http://bit.ly/ubI6ve) in determining the truthfulness of anything you read or hear. Do not passively accept nor believe anything anyone tells you, including this author... unless and until you verify it yourself with sources you trust and could actively defend your perspective to anyone who might debate you to the contrary of your perspective.